- Prepare all disclosures required by California law.
- Collect rents.
- Pay bills (HOA dues, gardener, etc…).
- Provide monthly detailed invoices.
- Provide year-end invoices for tax reporting purposes.
- Handle all tenant interaction, phone calls, etc…
- Handle any emergencies that arise.
- Deposit rent - minus fees, repairs and bills - directly into
your account so you never have to go to the bank.
- Handle all showings, advertising and writing up of contracts.
- Check potential rental applicant’s references and credit scores.
- Available for questions or concerns anytime.
- Highly competitive fees – Just 5% of the monthly rent.
- Leasing fee – 5% of first years lease (4% if handle both sides).
- No re-leasing fees if same tenant continues to rent.
- No tenant = No fees. I get paid only if you do.
Call me to discuss your situation and see how I can make your life
easier while your tenants pay your mortgage.
*References available upon request.