- Prepare all disclosures required by California law.
- Collect rents.
- Pay bills (HOA dues, gardener, etc…).
- Provide monthly detailed invoices.
- Provide year-end invoices for tax reporting purposes.
- Handle all tenant interaction, phone calls, etc…
- Handle any emergencies that arise.
- Deposit rent - minus fees, repairs and bills - directly into
your account so you never have to go to the bank.
- Handle all showings, advertising and writing up of contracts.
- Check potential rental applicant’s references and credit scores.
- Available for questions or concerns anytime.
- Highly competitive fees – Just 5% of the monthly rent.
- Leasing fee – 5% of first years lease (4% if handle both sides).
- No re-leasing fees if same tenant continues to rent.
- No tenant = No fees. I get paid only if you do.
Call me to discuss your situation and see how I can make your life
easier while your tenants pay your mortgage.
*References available upon request.
Copyright © MLSListings Inc. 2017 All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListingsTM MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Denman Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of 2017-07-23 All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Information last updated on 2017-07-23.